I shot for a little over three hours shooting 30 people! It was exhausting but there were still some pretty fall colors left and I think they turned out pretty good.
After the shoot we headed downtown to watch the Jazz play the Clippers. We got free roadside parking (chich never happens) and walked around The Gateway for a few minutes before headed to the ESA. Lane's boss handed him two "suite" tickets last week and Lane gladly accepted.
It was a great game against the Clippers. We witnessed the Jazz Bear inflict borderline harassment on several people, enjoyed delicious boneless buffalo wings and delectable dessert. I got the strawberry shortcake. It was AMAZING!
Lane got a super eclair. He loves those. We left a few minutes early and got stuck in traffic on the freeway, making it around 11:00 p.m. by the time we finally got home. It was a long day but it was so nice to be able to spend it together. Together is what we do best.




No comments:
Post a Comment