Life with a dash of Boyer

Pages

  • Home
  • Dash of Belief
  • Dash of Interest
  • Dash of Work
  • Dash of Us

Monday, October 22, 2012

I love this man more than words can say :)


Posted by Unknown at 8:37 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Looking for something?


Add another dash...

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (12)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • With the first snow covering about 5 inches of t...
      • I made this delicious dressing to go with our di...
      • So it may not seem like much, but my business pa...
      • Though I am not a fan of the snow when it app...
      • First snow of the season appeared this morning...
      • I love this man more than words can say :)
      • Lane and I spent the entire day in Salt Lake y...
      •   We are prepping to move out of our first great...
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
© Kelsee Boyer 2012. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.