Monday, August 27, 2012

This is Karli (and Justin Bieber of coarse. Her "boyfriend".)

 She is the most silly, smiley, loving, thoughtful, outgoing, outreaching person...and she is my cousin. Karli has a mental handicap that seems to make her amazing in all the ways I wish I could be. She always makes me feel like a million bucks, calling me her very "favorite cousin" (even though I know for a fact she has given other cousins this title as well). Even still, she makes you believe you are the most important and special person in her life. She always brightens my day and if I ever need someone to carry a conversation, Kalri is my girl.

We had a girls night tonight, just the two of us. We got pizza, watched "Princess and the Frog", and painted toenails. Lane had class all evening and she was the best company. I am so grateful to have this girl in my life and for her uplifting spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment