Friday, August 31, 2012

So this just happened...

or rather has been happening for the last week since we decided to leave it out on the counter while we went on our trip. It's one of those things that my first reaction was to quickly throw it away so that there could be no embarrassing evidence that I had extremely moldy bread in my kitchen. But after a moment I decided I wanted to document it instead just to keep a level head and to remind myself (as well as everyone else) that I am not perfect. I really don't think there is anything wrong with the fact that I took a picture, sent it to Lane and we laughed. I'm sure my mother(s) would cringe and wonder "What is the matter with you?? How could you be so dirty?" but this is real life. It happens. And I'm glad.


No comments:

Post a Comment